Release notes version 2.0 service pack 12
Release notes version 2.0 service pack 12
This new function enables QR-code recognition using the OCR server (update required). It is entirely customizable, allowing for the processing of customer-specific QR-codes.
Swiss QR-IBAN-QR codes
This new function allows for the reading of Swiss QR-IBAN-QR codes, ESR numbers, and additional information.
The position recognition has been improved overall with this update. For example, customer-specific recognition concepts can now be included in the position recognition more easily.
With this service pack, the invoiceLINE receives the ability to recognize QR codes in uploaded documents. The recognition is carried out by the OCR server. The process data is enriched with the extracted information before the processing in the validationDESK. The QR code recognition is entirely customizable and not limited to one type of QR code. Different QR code types can be configured with clear indicators in the customizing. Moreover, depending on the QR code type, a different enrichment logic for the process data can be applied. This enables the implementation of customer specific QR codes.
When a QR code has been recognized, the validationDESK provides a confirmation notification. You can click on this notification to see the content of the QR code. Should the QR code type be saved in the customizing, the enrichment of the process data can be applied again in this window.
Support of Swiss QR-IBAN-QR codes
Together with the QR code recognition, the processing of Swiss QR-IBAN-QR codes is now being supported. This option can be activated in the customizing for a charge. Once the function has been activated, the QR IBAN, ESR number, as well as additional information is read off QR codes if present, and is stored in the validationDESK. Finally, the QR IBAN is used as the preferred payment method in the booking.
- General improvements concerning position recognition and all recognition concepts
- Customer-specific recognition concepts can be involved more easily in the position recognition
- Following successful position recognition, a comparison between the desired and actual result can be displayed in the notification box
- Notification “duplicate invoice in the invoiceLINE” opens a pop-up with additional information upon clicking on it
- Support with down-payment requests has been developed further
- The spilt process function was overhauled. Positions can now be selected to be carried into the new, split process
- Support of expanded limit orders in S/4HANA systems
- Four-eye principle has been improved and strengthened overall
- New button to display all correspondence relating to the process
- In case of booked MM processes, the FI document number will be displayed in addition to the MM document number
- Team names are now displayed in the registration language when forwarding processes
New column via which the respective e-mail of the process can be directly opened in the transaction SOIN
All manually uploaded attachments of a process can now be deleted with a button. Only the original document cannot be deleted. This function can be found in several parts of the invoiceLINE.
- Error resolved due to which, in certain circumstances, a position on the network plan was wrongly allocated when booking an invoice
- Balance will now be calculated correctly in the validationDESK when using the function “capture rapidly”
- Error resolved due to which the number of days of the payment conditions were not filled in automatically in case of manual management
- Down-payment requests were not deleted after their cancellation under certain circumstances
- It was possible that some fields filled in in the accounting suggestion were not saved
- Short text templates were not always displayed
- When changing modules from MM to FI, attachments were sometimes not transferred to the new document
- Error resolved due to which selected filters were ignored when reloading the overview twice
- Number of processes in the different categories sometimes differed from the actual number
- Accounting period column was sometimes not filled in fully
Returned processes were sometimes not returned to the original processing team
Text symbols in the long text templates work again
The escalation process occasionally required a long time. The respective report has been optimized.
Miscellaneous bug fixes
All rights reserved. Transfer and duplication of this publication, in whole or in part, are prohibited for any purpose and in any shape or form without the explicit, written consent of the flowDOCS Software GmbH. The information contained in this document is continuously updated and tailored to the respective version of the product.
invoiceLINE and flowDOCS are brands of the flowDOCS Software GmbH. SAP® is a registered brand of the SAP® Deutschland SE & Co. KG.
We approach our documentation with great care. Yet, it is impossible to entirely exclude the possibility of errors. The following documentation is thus provided without warranty for the correctness and completeness of the information given. The user alone assumes responsibility for the verification of the latter.
The flowDOCS Software GmbH only assumes liability for damages resulting from the use of this documentation – regardless of the legal basis – in case of intentional or negligent behavior. The liability of the flowDOCS Software GmbH is otherwise foreclosed. The flowDOCS Software GmbH does not take responsibility for the contents of third parties, which may be cross-referenced in this documentation.